Notre client est le leader français du VTC. Grace à sa forte croissance, son périmètre de services s’est élargi sur plus de 100 villes en France.
Nous avons dédié une douzaine de téléconseillers, encadrés par une équipe de 2 managers, pour intervenir sur toutes les étapes du cycle de vie du client : de la demande de réservation au service après vente, en passant par la supervision de la production. Notre prestation multicanale comprend le traitement des emails, les appels entrants et les appels sortants.
– Un service Customer Care disponible 24/7/365 ; – Une centralisation du service client en français et en anglais ; – Un rapport qualité/prix optimal grâce à notre implantation nearshore ; – Une équipe de Conseillers clients partageant les valeurs de l’entreprise ;
Our client is a BtoB industrial marketplace, leader in its industry. He would like to have an external platform that can handle both project detection and file qualification.
Qualifier et détecter les nouveaux décideurs Approach BtoB decision makers to detect their needs for BtoB services
Refocussing on its core business Reduction of the CPO (Cost Per order) du to nearshore outsourcing
Our client is the world leader in car sharing. Due to its strong growth both organic and external, its scope of services has expanded globally, in more than 60 countries.
We have dedicated more than 30 customer representatives, supervised by a team leaders, to intervene on all stages of the customer’s life cycle : from the pre-sales, to the loyalty, through management, moderation on social networks and Trustpilot. Our multi-channel service includes email processing, livechat and call-blending calls.
– More availability of customer service : 24/7/365; – Centralization of multilingual customer service (French, English, Spanish, Italian and German …) – A multichannel service thanks to the versatility of the customer representative (email, phone, livechat, Social networks) – An optimal price / quality ratio due to our nearshore implementation;
The group offers a set of professional solutions to all those who, within companies or associations, organize seminars, conferences or events. More than 20,000 corporate and association decision-makers have subscribed to services for solutions that help purchasing decision makers organize their professional events.
We have a team of 7 BtoB customer representatives dedicated to the following missions: – Detection of business needs; – Lanching RFPs with hotels -Prospecting advertisers, hotels and seminar venues, for referencing on the digital directory;
An expansion of the advertiser portfolio through a continuous acquisition activity; Discharge the salespeople of the annual reminders actions for the renewal of the referencing contracts on the directory;
Present in two sessions per year, this event organizes unique professional meetings between event organizers and service providers. By inverting roles, this concept ensures that buyers are truly at the heart of the device, which will help organize and plan their events. On the other hand, it allows MICE providers to control their budget perfectly due to a better efficiency of business appointments made more transparent in terms of choice.
We have a team of 8 BtoB customer representative dedicated to the following missions: – Qualification of purchasing decision makers; – lead generation: detection of MICE -Matching projects: proposal of the leads generated to the hotels responding to the needs of the companies;
– A team of fully independent account managers; – A pooling of the agents according to the periods (prospection, acquisition, qualifications and reminders); – A gradual increase in skills that has been achieved through the transfer of business know-how;
Our client is a publisher of sales sites in BtoC lines specialized in dietary supplements and slimming cures in several formats.
It deals with requests for multichannel information by email and phone, advice on procedures, customer retention, and order tracking.
– Multilingual customer service: French, English and Spanish. – Agile customer service, with a team size that increases with seasonal peaks. – Reduced costs related to outsourcing in nearshore;
With 15 online websites around the world, our client is a leader in the distribution of anabolic and peptide products for hobbyists and bodybuilding professionals.
We work on the entire chain of customer relationship management: advice pre-sales cure according to the customer’s need (mass gain, fat loss …), follow-up shipments and returns, management of feedback and customer complaints, moderation of reviews on Trustpilot and Facebook (Community Management).
– Multi-channel customer service (email + phone + livechat + Social networks) and multilingual centralized: Spanish, English, Italian, German and French; – An unequaled quality / price ratio: Fair-Cost; – Refocusing on its core business;
Our client is a platform publisher specializing in cashback and deals, present in a dozen countries
It deals with requests for information, unsubscription of newsletters, service registration, refund and cashback. Our team produces Welcome Calls, verification of supporting documents for cashback requests and customer retention.
– Reduced customer service costs thanks to bilingual teams (French, English and Spanish); – An unequaled quality / price ratio: Fair-Cost;
For a leader of energy operator, we have dedicated a team of 50 customer representatives responsible for receiving calls, whose mission is:
– Inform the callers about the electricity and Gas offers of the moment, and propose the appropriate offer; – Restart hot leads (reminders request forms); – Relaunch cold leads;
– Premium service quality through nearshore outsourcing; – 94% dropout rate; – Reduction of the CPO (Cost Per Order) due to the campaigns “Opt-in”; – Availability of a flexible partner that can increase its resources in terms of “peak-seasons”;
The site www.zoneadsl.com is a comparator of internet and mobile offers.
– Qualify Internet users who have tested their eligibility for very high speed offers. – Place the optimal offer according to the flow and budget requirements of the prospects
– Promote its role as a comparator consulting site through a team of expert customer representatives on the telecom offers of the moment; – Flexibility of an external and autonomous team; – Cost reduction through nearshore outsourcing;
ClicRDV is a leading startup in BtoB meeting scheduling software. We accompanied the company during its growth phase, during its strategy of massive acquisition of customers. The company was acquired by Pages Jaunes Group, and has grown exponentially.
A dedicated team 15 pre-sales telemarketers, responsible for making appointments to demos prospects.
A sales pipeline constantly supplied with appointments ; A better rate conversion ; Exploration of new targets through experimentation and customization of the technical solution according to the specific expectations of the business prospects.
Prodware is an integrator and hoster of software with an R&D strategy to offer industry specific and role-tailored solutions, with 1700 employees. Prodware chose to outsource to Active Contact: – traffic generation on its events JPO (Open Doors Days): for its various poles (Microsoft Solution, Autodesk and PTC CAD Solution, SME solution SAGE ….) – The periodic qualification and updating of his client and prospect files; – Software project lead generation;
– An external team that masters the IT environment; – An unparalleled quality-price ratio; – Refocusing on its job as an integrating;
Biesterfeld is a European leader in the distribution of technical plastic raw materials.
We have dedicated a team of 8 collaborators covering the following perimeters: pre-sales, sales, technical support to customers and sales administration.
A flexibility solution due to the outsourcing of some of the support functions; A reduction in support costs due to the offshore implementation;
A leading French publishing company specializing in the fields of taxation, human resources, payroll, expert products and related fields, the Revue Fiduciaire Group is leader reference in the profession. In order to optimize its customer relationship management, it has chosen to outsource all of its customer services to Active Contact. Until 2011, the group had its own platform in Pantin and used two providers in France: Phoneweb and Coaxis.
– Reduced customer service costs related to nearshore outsourcing; – A significantly improved quality / price ratio; – better flexibility (down grade and up grade);
Founded in 1981, Culture et Formation is for more than thirty years the specialist school in the distance education in paramedical. It is also the largest private distance education school in France. Culture et Formation would like to outsource the qualification of leads received via internet, through a contact center on a human scale, focused on quality of service.
– Refocus its collaborators on their core business; – Cost saving in leads qualification; – Greater flexibility depending on the volume of leads received.
A wholly owned subsidiary of It News Info Group, lemondeinformatique.fr is the leading information and services group dedicated to IT professionals in France.
Since 2008, we have a BtoB customer representative team dedicated to the following missions: – Qualification of IT decision makers of companies employing more than 50 employees; – IT lead generation: (infrastructures and software);
– Reduced costs related to outsourcing in nearshore; – An unequaled quality / price ratio: Fair-Cost; – Refocusing on its core business ;;
FMA Insurance is one of the leading French insurers in motorcycle / auto insurance products, and benefits from exclusive partnerships with BMW France, Harley Davidson France and Honda France. Since 2011, FMA has diversified into the personal health and pensions market. As part of its development, FMA Insurance has surrounded itself with partner call centers to make a qualitative customers acquisition.
We have a team 12 BtoC customer representatives responsible for: – Telemarketing and acquisition of new BtoC customers; – Loyalty: cross-selling: offer pension products to customers in the health sector, and vice versa;
– Quality client portfolio – Longer customer lifetime due to cross-selling actions – Refocus on its specialist business in auto / motorcycle insurance by outsourcing all the acquisition part to its carefully selected partners.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of the Orange Group, NordNet is the leading provider of satellite Internet access for individuals and professionals in France. We started working with NordNet in 2013 on several parts of the customer value chain: telemarketing, customer service management and back office.
A team of a dozen telephone counselors dedicated to telephone prospecting
– Cost saving related to outsourcing in nearshore: unequaled quality / price ratio; – Flexibility of dedicated teams; – Refocusing NordNet on its Internet provider core business; – A loyal team: the majority is composed of customer representatives recruited in 2013 and 2014;
International leader in the distribution of household electrical products, as well as its industry, LG Electronics Group is a reference in the sector. In order to optimize the processing of his customer service, LG chose to outsource to Active Contact the support of inbound calls, and the ticketing on his own CRM tool. Until 2014, the group had its own team at headquarters (customer service, loyalty, acquisition …)
– Unload their teams of technicians from the handling of the complaints calls. – cost saving for their customer service management. – A quality / price ratio significantly improved. – Better flexibility through a gradual increase in load according to new needs.
Founded in 1988, 1 & 1 is a publicly traded group operating in the multimedia industry, offering web hosting solutions, dedicated servers (virtual and cloud), website creation solutions, commerce solutions etc. online as well as messaging solutions In 2014, the company chose Active Contact for the telemarketing of its “MyWebSite” and “SEO Local List” products.
– A dedicated team: 25 customer representatives – Reduction of the CPO (Cost Per order). – Greater flexibility through the outsourcing of sales management.
DayDreams is a German brand, represented in France by Voyage Loisirs group until 2017, then by an investment fund since the end of 2017. The brand offers individuals hotel vouchers to stay for 3 or 6 nights in one of the 2000 Partner Hotels across Europe.
We have dedicated a team of 15 BtoC Customer Representatives, responsible for: – recapture inactive customers (Dormant customers); – Faster customers Acquisition; – Loyalty: Gold card proposal to customers;
– Cost saving due to outsourcing in offshore; – Steady quality-price ratio ; – Focussing on its core business ;